Saturday 15 September 2012

Charlotte Victoria's Doll house


This is a promotional video I decided to make today to try and spread the word about my lovely dolls.

I also made it as a little practise for my animation skills, it isn't perfect , but I have tried to make my characters speak today using different mouth pieces, I think for my first attempt it has worked out quite well.

If anyone would like one of my variously styled dolls I make them custom, I can do them as any star, role model or Friends you so desire. Prices will vary depending on the complexity of the doll and how elaborate you want it to be. Most small kokeshi wooden dolls will be priced at £15,  knitted and cloth dolls will be around £25 to £30, again depending on materials, accessories and costume.

This collection would make a lovely present for any friend or family member so bear in mind Christmas is on it's way ! and you can't get these personally styled dolls anywhere else.

If you are interested in any of these dolls please email me with details of what type of doll you would like, and also what style you would like it in, you can be as elaborate as you like right down to the colour of their panties !

No comments:

Post a Comment