Wednesday 29 February 2012

I dont think so!



Another day another heartache.
Sometimes I feel like i want to cry, and dwell upon situations. This piece was done after my mother tolled me,, ''You may feel horrible about what has happened, and you are justified to feel sad about it, because it was wrong, but, just like fred and Ginger sang in swing time,, you have to 'pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again,, you need to dress and look fabulous and show people exactly what they are missing, even if you feel like dying inside, you can't let people know that''  And she was right, you can  never show people your weakness, this piece was a reaction to that. I felt angry and hurt by peoples hurtful words and actions, all of which i did not deserve. I'd like people to look at these characters and relate to them , and if just one person takes this 'advice' and meaning, then i will feel very happy.

Again i haven't used any background as i feel the characters are strong enough on their own and i didnt want to detract from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment