Friday 6 April 2012

(sympathy cards)

I found this under the category of 'sympathy cards' I must admit it made me laugh an awful lot, and when i thought about it, i suppose if you have dated someone ugly and are perhaps regretting the fact, then i suppose this card would act as a sympathy gesture. I like it because again it falls into the category of, on face value been quite charming and appealing,( i suppose i like the image itself mainly for its bright colour and illustrative quality, mixing an old Victorian style image with such a bright and modern background,) but then of course when we read the text it makes us smile , or at least makes me smile. It gives me one of the feelings i love , which is knowing i really like something and it amuses me immensely ,  but knowing i really shouldn't because it is after all rather cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment