Wednesday 13 May 2015

Five more Years Of Hell

It goes without saying that I hate the Conservative government, I've always believed that if a person doesn't respect animals in turn you can't expect any respect out of them for humans either.

These terrible people are now in charge yet again ( god knows how) and the decent people of the world have a huge fight on our hands!

It goes without saying that I am not a person who holds any kind of position of power, but as an artist I can use my art to fight and make people aware of the scumbags we are dealing with!

What can we expect of a man who wants to bring back hunting , has condoned the killing of thousands of beautiful and innocent badgers,,, well we can expect no respect for the rights of humans either,,,

I had to do this illustration out of sheer anger. The tory government have never brought good news to anyone other than the arrogant super rich! who don't care about anyone but themselves and their bigoted views

F you Cameron !

The decent people won't put up with you and we will fight you in any way we can, (even if that is just by spreading the word through art)


No comments:

Post a Comment