Sunday 5 August 2012

(Chris Hopewell) Radioheads there there music video

I don't know why i didn't think to put this video on my blog before, When the song first came out the video reminded me of 'The Wind in the Willows' but now that I'm older and have discovered the Victorian taxidermy art of Walter Potter I realise that this was the inspiration for the film. Whenever I watch this video it makes me feel like a child again, it's magical, and it's the kind of world I wish existed, but with this in mind it is something I really aspire to. For a start I want to perhaps develop my characters from the darkest forest into something more real like the Walter potter images (although I won't be using dead animals) I feel this unique mixture of stop motion magic and real life brings a beautiful element of dark enchantment to work like this and as I say it is something I really aspire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment